PRIVATE LESSONS (Live Video Screen Share)
(Video conferencing,live video screen share)
With almost 20 years of intensive study and full time practical application mastering and teaching all things Post-Processing (Lightroom, Camera Raw and Photoshop). Very few others have both the combination of expertise and teaching skills.
LEARNING FROM THE EXPERT:
If you are wanting to work on a specific photo(s) to prepare for web or print or to learn more about the tools of post processing this is the perfect opportunity to learn from the expert! During these one-on-one video conferencing lessons Mark shares his screen, allowing students to see and hear live instruction . As you communicate together through the workflow this is a valuable efficient method of of learning not just the software but also the "thinking" behind the art of the process.
Lessons are recorded which are then available for download after the session (no extra charge)
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Send me a Request for Booking.
2. Once I receive the booking request I will email you to set up a time. (If you would like a phone call before the Skype session to go over details of your requests, please put that in your booking request)
3. I will send you a word document outlining “Fundamentals Keys for Mastering Workflow” that we can discuss.
4. Outline your priorities (what you want and need to learn the most).
5. Make a list of major questions and have available during our appointment.
6. Once a time is agreed upon I will have you send in your raw files through Hightail, Dropbox, Box.com, or other (they usually have free versions). Or email me for an easy Hightail link to be able to send me raw files easily.
7. During the lesson, I will “share” my screen using the share screen function in Skype so that you see what I am doing on my screen and you hear me and we dialogue together.*****The lesson will be recorded and the MP4 video file sent to you after the lesson. Do as little or as many lessons that fit your specific goals and budget.PRACTICE!!!
Computer with microphone and camera either external or built in. A moderate to fast internet connection. Photoshop (preferable Photoshop CC ). Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw (newest versions are always best and highly recommended).
*Post-production training for any type of photography is available.
Is this instruction for beginners? a beginner, intermediate or advanced professional photographer your precious images will go beyond the next level with comprehensive Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw Photoshop training!
Do we need to use our own image files or can we learn from files provided by Mark Metternich? files can be either your personal images or Mark’s digital imaging files
I do not currently use Skype or any other screen share program? Is it safe? I can walk you through the process of using Skype/Screen share and it is a very safe secure method of teaching which I have used for over a decade.
Minimum 2 hours, $85 an hour*If you do not have Skype download the most current version here: Skype Download