PRIVATE LESSONS (Live Video Screen Share - Skype)
(Video conferencing, live video screen share)
With almost 20 years of intensive study and full-time practical application mastering and teaching all things Post-Processing (Lightroom, Camera Raw, and Photoshop) very few people have both the combination of expertise and teaching skills. The internet is FULL of misinformation and this training is for those who want the best.
LEARNING FROM THE EXPERT:
If you are wanting to work on a specific photo(s) to prepare for web/display or fine art print or to learn more about the tools of post-processing this is the perfect opportunity to learn from the expert! During these one-on-one video conferencing lessons Mark shares his screen, allowing students to see and hear live instruction. As you communicate together through the workflow this is a valuable and efficient method of learning not just the software but also the "thinking" and learning what is behind the art of the process.
Lessons are recorded which are then available for download (and constant review) after the session (no extra charge)!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Send me a Request for Booking (see Button on this page).
2. After I receive the booking request I will email you to set up a time. (If you would like a phone call before the Skype session to go over details of your requests, please put that in your booking request)
3. I will send you a word document outlining “Fundamentals Keys for Mastering Post-Processing Workflow” that we can discuss. We can also discuss any number of other photography related subjects such as in-camera techniques, composition, critique and so forth.
4. Carefully outline your priorities (what you want and need to learn the most).
5. Make a list of major questions to ask during our appointment.
6. Once a time is agreed upon I will have you send in your files (usually Raw) through Hightail, Dropbox, Box.com, Google Drive or other (they usually have free versions). Or email me for an easy Hightail link to be able to send me raw files easily.
7. During the lesson, I will “share” my screen using the share screen function in Skype so that you see what I am doing on my screen and you hear me and we dialogue together.
*****The lesson will be recorded and the copywritten MP4 video file sent to you after the lesson.
Do as little or as many lessons that fit your specific goals and budget.
Nothing beats PRACTICE!!! :)
Computer with microphone and camera either external or built in. A moderate to fast internet connection. Photoshop (preferable Photoshop CC 2019 ). Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw (the newest versions are always the best and highly recommended).
*Post-production training for any type of photography is available.
Is this instruction for beginners?
This is for beginners, intermediates or highly advanced photographers. Your precious images will go beyond the next level with comprehensive Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw Photoshop training!
Do we need to use our own image files or can we learn from files provided by Mark Metternich? Files can be either your personal images or Mark’s.
I do not currently use Skype or any other screen share program? Is it safe?
Yes, and EASY! I can walk you through the process of using Skype/Screen share and it is a very safe secure method of teaching which I have used for over a decade.
Minimum of 2 hours
PRICING UPON REQUEST
*Must have the most current version of Skype downloaded.